what is SECI?
COMMERCE-FOCUSED // open-source // COMMUNITY-CENTRIC // decentralized // CRYPTOCURRENCY
Seci is an open-source, community-based payment solution for businesses and individuals. The Seci team will be releasing easy to integrate website plugins and application platforms that will allow users to painlessly accept and use Seci, both online and in store.
With a focus on community and open-source development, Seci aims to engage the masses, encouraging the development and usage of industry-changing applications. Seci also brings improved security to the table in comparison to its competitors in the cryptocurrency space, with true decentralization made possible by it’s blockchain core and ASIC resistant algorithm.
secor, seci, secutus
Latin - verb
SeciPay is an integrated payment gateway for online commerce that will eliminate the need for payment processors, merchants, and brokers by allowing users to purchase goods and services directly on the website with their cryptocurrency wallet.
Seci Blockchain Services
The Seci blockchain has the ability to host dedicated and/or application-specific side chains to provide services and applications while sharing the Seci Network's POW Pool and SeciNodes (Masternodes). Seci Blockchain Services are competitive with other commercial blockchain services, such as Microsoft Azure Blockchain Services and Ripple Labs xVia and xCurrent solutions, allowing Seci to provide commercial public and private ledgers, public and private financial and capital service applications, and supply chain applications.
The Seci Team aims to make the integration and management of Seci and it’s products painless and simple. SeciBusiness will make this possible. Outside the release of separate open-source products, Seci will be releasing a deployment management application for business users to manage their Seci products and monitor the performance and statistics of their Seci integrations.
SeciNodes, known commonly as masternodes, allow the Seci Network to operate securely and soundly, as well as bring in new payment technologies to improve and benefit the project.
Reactive Rebalance Algorithm: ReX Rev.2
To ensure long-term network stability, protect the ROI of SeciNode holders and miners, and to assist in stabilization of price and market volumes via buy and sell pressure on the markets, Seci makes use of a Reactive Rebalancing Algorithm: ReX rev. 2. This technology shifts incentives toward network and market health via variable rewards.
Total Coin Supply
Premine & Dev Fund
Dev Fund: 5% / Block
Whether you're looking to mine, trade, use SeciPay, or host a mining pool, start here.
Host a Mining Pool
- Mainnet Launch
- Website Launch
- Block Explorer
- Windows/Linux Wallet
- SeciNodes launch
- Reactive Rebalance Active
- Launch Social Media & Web Properties
- Marketing Campaign
- Mobile, Cross-platform Wallet (in progress)
- Mac Wallet
- Launch SeciPay Beta
- WordPress/WooCommerce Integration
- Small/Medium Exchange Listing (Safe.Trade)
- Secipay V1 Release
- SeciPay Launch Marketing Campaign
- Begin SeciPay V1.5 Development
- Continue WordPress integrations (Gravity Forms, etc)
- Begin SeciBusiness Development
Aug / Q3, 2018
- List on larger exchange (CREX24)
- Continue Marketing Campaign
- SeciPay V1.5 Release (in progress)
- Begin SeciPay V2 Development
- Shopify Integration (Awaiting Partner Approval)
- Support for BTC, ETH, LTC (in progress)
- Continue SeciBusiness Development
- First Look / Beta
- SeciBusiness V1 Release
- SeciPay V2 Release
- SeciBusiness Marketing Campaign
- SeciPay V2 Marketing Campaign
- Seci Blockchain Services V1 Beta
- SeciPay support for additional commerce platforms and currencies
- Seci Blockchain Services V1 Launch
- SeciPay Point of Sale Integration / Partnerships
- Continue Iterating on SeciBusiness
- Convention Attendance & Marketing
- Podcast/Event Speaking Engagements
- Team Growth & Expansion
- SeciBusiness Integration w/ third party analytics/BI services (Google Analytics, etc)
Hamrex is a twenty-seven year veteran of the professional IT industry and boasts an impressive number of Fortune 100 and 500 companies on his extensive client list. His skill sets include Development, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Solution Architecture, Cloud Solution Architecture and Distributed Architecture.
Full bio in blackpaper...
Soepchik is a seasoned web professional with over a decade of web, technology, and marketing industry experience. He has worn many hats, including Operations Manager, Director of Marketing, and Development Team Lead at multiple technology companies.
Full bio in blackpaper...
Chaos is formally educated in finance, a veteran miner, and an altcoin/masternode junky that enjoys investing his time into promising projects and lending a hand in community management and marketing.